Look at you. All out here checking this out trying to help strangers. You're awesome! Fanks!
Origin: An alternative to ‘thank you’, Fanks was toughed up c. 2002 to mean more than just thank you. Fanks is the ultimate gratitude of an individual towards another.
What’s the Dillio on the shirt dude? Oh man, check this action out!
• 100% ring-spun cotton - not spun by spiders but what the heck.
• 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²) - let us know if you know what this means.
• Pre-shrunk - Not pre-skunked.
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping - about time this was standard!
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center - Thank goodness right?